Get VSee ready.
Reminder: VSee is a secure, encrypted, HIPAA compliant video chat tool.
- You will need a device with a camera and microphone — either a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
- Click on this link https://vsee.com/s/59dbbe4113000 to download and set up a free account.
- VSee is an app that is on your device – it’s not a web browser link. You need to open VSee each time we have a meeting.
- Once VSee is open, you will see a contact “Test Call”. You can try a test call to make sure everything is working.
- Sometimes there is feedback or echo while using VSee. Feedback and echo are often eliminated if you use a earphones with a microphone.
- VSee is very intuitive, but if you want a tutorial, go here and scroll down to How to Use Stand-Alone VSee Video Chat Features.
- Please make extra effort to ensure you have some quiet time and a good internet connection during your visit.
- Please log into VSee roughly 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.