In celebration of Naturopathic Medicine Week I have created daily podcasts covering the Principles of Naturopathic Medicine with regard to how they shape my practice and benefit my clients.
(Click Podcast above to listen in)
- Docere (Doctor as Teacher): Naturopathic physicians educate their patients and encourage self-responsibility for health. They also recognize and employ the therapeutic potential of the doctor-patient relationship.
- Learn more about Naturopathic Medicine: American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Find and support your State’s Naturopathic Association: For South Carolinians… Like the SCANP on Facebook or opt in for news and updates at SCANP.org
- In the vein of education and awareness, Compare Naturopathic and Allopathic Medical Training
Previous Podcasts in Naturopathic Principles Series:
- Vis Medicatrix Naturae (By the Healing Power of Nature)
- Primum Non Nocere (First, Do No Harm)
- Tolle Causam (Identify and Treat the Cause)
- Tolle Totem (Treat the Whole Person)