(Click Podcast above to listen in)
- Tolle Totem (Treat the Whole Person): Naturopathic physicians treat each patient by taking into account individual physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social, and other factors. Since total health also includes spiritual health, naturopathic physicians encourage individuals to pursue their personal spiritual development.
- Learn more about Naturopathic Medicine: American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Find and support your State’s Naturopathic Association: For South Carolinians… Like the SCANP on Facebook or opt in for news and updates at SCANP.org
- In the vein of education and awareness, Compare Naturopathic and Allopathic Medical Training.
Previous Podcasts in Naturopathic Principles Series:
- Vis Medicatrix Naturae (By the Healing Power of Nature)
- Primum Non Nocere (First, Do No Harm)
- Tolle Causam (Identify and Treat the Cause)