Not sure about you, but I am ready for a brand New Year!
I guess I have come to love the process of our annual renewal. While I feel all the hype around resolutions is over-sold, I can’t deny that there is something special about this time of year. A lot of great things happen around our house in the new year; this year will be no different. But I also need to recognize that 2017 was a challenging year for many! We have seen more patients in the past year with complaints stemming from stress and overwhelm than in recent memory. So on behalf of our wonderful clients, 2018… we welcome you!
I do love the New Year and starting off strong with renewed intentions and goals. If you’ve been with me over the years you know that ever year I sit down with my girls and we pull out our vision books. We review the previous year and start drawing and cutting out pics for the upcoming year. I am always amazed when I look back at previous years and realize what has come to fruition in my life. I also like to review and see what has remained in my vision book and whether it is still part of my life purpose. If it is, I like to contemplate on why I have not reached that goal and what might be holding me back. I get a sense of clarity and purpose as I start off a brand New Year. Now, maintaining that clarity and purpose throughout the year is an entirely different topic and largely a work in progress 🙂 If you’ve never done something like this, I invite you to try it…
Now… for the big reveal… in case you didn’t know, we’re expecting our 3rd child any time in the next few weeks. We are overjoyed and feeling blessed. For us, 2018 will certainly be full of adventure.
We didn’t peak, so we don’t know boy or girl, yet. And, while we don’t expect that our newest “little” will impact our schedule or inconvenience anyone’s care, we also imagine the “unexpected” is part of the joy of raising children. In advance, we thank you for your support.
Here’s a pic of my loves:
In the name of supporting each other…
- If renewed health goals are in your plan, we want to offer whatever we can to help you get the New Year started off with clarity and purpose. Perhaps you’ll find what you need to get started.
- You can download FREE copies of our eBooks, Charge UP and The Fascia Fix Food Plan from January 1st to January 4th, 2018. Today 1/3/18… these books were ranked #2 and #3 in Amazon’s Top Free Nutrition Books… so don’t miss out. (If you’re inclined to give us a new year’s gift, please share the love and give us a good review on Amazon!)
- Our longest-standing and most well-known program… the Clean UP – Metabolic Cleanse Program – $100 off with Coupon cLeanUP2018 (Until January 31st, online-program only, limited to the first 50 people, while supplies last). You’ll get your supplies right away but you don’t need to start when you buy it… just let us know when you plan to start.
- Our ketogenic-style, 10-day, Tighten Up Program – $50 off – discount already applied (Until January 31st, limited to the first 50 people, while supplies last).
- Get 20% off anything in our storefront through January 31st, including our Fascia Fix Supple Skin Cream and Collagen Peptide Complex Powder. Use Coupon THANKYOU20
If you are serious about your health and want a team care MD/ND approach for all of your primary care needs, Dr. Shannon Kennedy and I will open a few spots in the new year in our HER Program – Annual Membership Service.
As a parting note to send us all into the new year, here’s an oldie that still gets us. We sent this picture out last year, but it still cracks me up! This is my youngest daughter’s very first picture she cut out for her very first vision board. She was about 3 at the time. Not sure what exactly she was hoping to manifest, but she has good taste :-).
Wishes for the best in you, of you, and for you in 2018. Have a Happy and HealthE New Year!
~ Dr. Sherri